- It helps to soothe irritation caused by dryness.
- With its creamy, non-greasy texture, Atoderm Cleansing Oil gently cleans and moisturizes.
In a few words
- Does not irritate the eyes
- Excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance
- Without conservative agent
- Without colouring agent
- Its ultra-gentle formula is due to its formulation with milder cleansers agents. With an excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance, Atoderm Cleansing Oil is suitable for the whole family, even for infants. It can be used all over the face and body, seven days a week, when showering or bathing. Apply Atoderm Cleansing Oil on wet skin then rinse. For more results, use an Atoderm skincare afterward. Used in combination, Atoderm Cleansing Oil and Atoderm Intensive Balm helps to improve the skin’s moisture barrier and to decrease irritation caused by dryness. In case of persistent skin dryness, consult a health professional.